23 November 2012

Church on a Saturday


Dumaguete is a walkable city. I remember its trees and clear sidewalks unlike the ones we have here in Manila. After my Siliman University tour, I decided to stroll near the town plaza.
St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral
Or more commonly known as the Dumaguete Cathedral. Prominently the largest cathedral in the city and was apparently built in the 17th century. This is located along Perdices Street, right in front of Rizal Park.

I didn't go in. I was wearing shorts and I felt too inappropriate. Also, the banner bothered me.
Belfry Tower
Super fail photo with the cable wire right in the middle. Not sure if I didn't notice this at that time because I was too starved or tired or both. Meh.. Excuses.
Lola.
Malamang after 40-50 years, kung aabot pa ko sa ganong edad, ganto na din ako kayuko tulad ni lola. :| Wag naman sanang all by myself pa din ang drama ko nun :(
Devotee's View
Mama Mary's View
Lunch! Green Mangoes with Salt, Powderized Chili and Suka.

I haven't even had breakfast yet but when I saw these, I just died. One of my dental brackets popped while I was eating these crunchy mango slices but what the heck. Credits to Su-Lin for the photo. http://www.flickr.com/photos/su-lin/2416342013/ The packaging is almost the same with what I had in Dumaguete. Hnnnnngggggg. Naglalaway na naman ako -_____-

0 Sunsets: