23 November 2012


I am not a huge fan of amusement parks. I hate the idea of having to pay for what in my opinion is programmed fun. You pay, get on the ride, scream and laugh some, you get off. There's something about the cycle that I dislike. At isa pa hindi ko kaya yung extreme rides. The Space Shuttle for one. I've been to Enchanted Kingdom years back. As in high school days and the only thing I enjoyed is Dodgem. That's Bump Car for you. Dalawa lang naman kasi ang sinakyan ko dati, yun tsaka yung Log Jam. Duwag lang :P Also The Rialto but that doesn't earn you bragging rights. 
The Space Shuttle
A very close friend is leaving for another country and we agreed to go to EK. This time I'm back with vengeance. If only to prove na walang imposible at kaya ng lahat na maging matapang, kahit takot na takot talaga ako, sabi ko kakayanin ko yang Space Shuttle na yan. You can only imagine how much I wanted to convince my friend to be brave for herself. After all that we've been through, this is my way of saying, let's be fearless for once and face everything we were scared of in the past. Letting go of the things that hurt and bind us, to let go of what we think is safe but suffocating, to be brave because we three have each other. Pa-deep. But it's true.
Ferris Wheel :P
EK was overcrowded that day. Queues out front were disorganized, the attendants were nowhere close to friendly and the sun was unbelievably hot. Note to self, do not come here on a long weekend especially if school's out. Sembreak ba naman. Jusme. Nagkalat ang mga estudyante. Strictly no food and drinks from the outside are allowed. Goodbye Broas, Piaya and Pastillas :( 

Standing in line for each ride took about 45 minutes to an hour. Sometimes more. There were also performances done in random spots. We were able to watch a series of acts by several artists on the stage set up in the food court while we were having our lunch / dinner. Some danced, sang and mimed. I'm trying so hard to laugh and smile at this point just to lighten up the mood. The sun has set and we all know sooner or later it's time to go.
Three Bipolars
We went home exhausted but happy. Dragging our feet as we traveled back to Manila. Counting the few hours we have left together. It will be two long gruesome years before we see each other again. I hope she'd take my chicken-sht moment at the Space Shuttle positively. I hope she knows I'd do it if I could. And that she too can always try. I hope she can be brave and know that she deserves the best. Because no matter how many times we tell her that she doesn't deserve sht because she is special, she wouldn't really know until she realizes it herself.
No goodbyes. Just "See you soon".


Please be strong and burn your bridge that has long been wet! Haha [Sorry guys, inside joke :P ] 

See you soon BipolarBear ^_^ I and Nak JM loves you. You already know. #CheesyPost

0 Sunsets: